Tuesday 20 October 2009

First post (how original)

Wow! Yesterday on facebook and today on blogger. Twitter tomorrow? But seriously, the reason I started this blog today is because of Animation Sans Frontières. That's an European animation workshop I will be attending. Sunday is the big day. Then I will be going to Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg in Germany where the first module will be held. I am very excited about it and am eager to meet my fellow workshoppanists. I think it will be a very inspiring and fun experience and a huge boost for my animation making.
The next few posts I will document my time in Germany and tell you all (or at least a bit) about it. Oh, expect some pictures too! :)

2 comments:

  1. hallo Jasper,

    leuk om te lezen dat het goed met je gaat en dat je allerlei nieuwe inzichten op doet.
    Alvast een fijne dag toegewenst voor de dag van morgen. Toch vreemd om je verjaardag te vieren in een zo onbekende omgeving, toch hopen we dat je een leuke dag hebt.
    Groetjes Jan en Gerrie

    ReplyDelete